- Helping in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Order, prep, and keep stocked the common ingredients for all cooking stations, including vegetables, spices, etc
- Follow the guidance of the Head or Sous Chef in the preparation and presentation of the meals
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply within 7 days of this notice to the below email [email protected] along with an updated resume, specifying the position applied for in the subject.
- Applications are invited from Nepalese citizens to be a pre-opening team member, with salary and benefit packages at par with industry standards.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- The Management reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.