No. of Vacancy: 2
Job Location: Kathmandu
These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the software industry. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate professionals to be a part of the technical leadership team for our rapidly-growing large-scale SAAS applications. The ideal candidate will have good exposure to technologies around enterprise application development and deep understanding of product architecture and scalability.
- Lead the research and development of new software applications and services
- Take part in selecting tools/technologies, platform, database with deployment models that best fits the business requirement
- Analyze the architecture of existing products and design integration plans
- Understand customer needs and design scalable solutions to meet the same
- Continually engage in research & development activities along with training and mentoring of team members
- Create presentations for the recommended system architecture/design and provide required guidance to the development team for effective implementation
- Prepare technical documentation on system design, architecture and deployment
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in design and development of experience grade products or services with at least 2 years in technical leadership role
- Strong knowledge/experience around several of the following tools and
- Understanding of OOAD, UML, Multi-Tier Application, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservice Architecture
- Must be proficient in development environments, debugging tools and source control systems.
- Must have experience in cross platform development and worked in products or technologies with scalable and sustainable architecture
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong interpersonal skills to build teams and develop collaborative solutions with management, business development, and technical staff
- Ability to develop detailed cost estimates and models for large-scale and complex solutions, integrating engineering. scientific, and IT services and solutions for development and mission operations
- Excellent growth opportunity and benefits package for deserving candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated resume at [email protected]