- Preparation of documentation during estimation if required
- Understand project fully and take ownership of the documents required for project scoping
- Prepare preliminary documentation based on project understanding during estimation and sales slip, technical approaches and assumptions. This document will sum up understanding of project during estimation
- Prepare wireframe and mockup of the project based on project requirement when required
- Take brief about the project from supervisor and dp
- Prepare technical document / storyboard based on wireframe, designs, other assets associated with project and brief from supervisor
- Compile queries from the development team and communicate with client and dp with consent from his/her supervisor
- Assist project manager for JIRA implementation during initial import of backlog if required
- Compile and extend technical document during project development (change management) based on project requirement with consent of his/her supervisor
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter explaining with evidence how you meet the required criteria along with your recent CV/resume via email to “[email protected]” with “Application for Software Technical Writer” in the subject line.
Send your application with a cover letter via our website: https://ebpearls.com.au/job/Software-Technical-Writer/
We shall update your current status in our recruitment process soon.