Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a full-time Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Atleast 2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Strong understanding of frontend frameworks and have knowledge of at least one/two top frontend frameworks (like Reactjs, nextjs, Emberjs, Vue JS)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of back-end technologies.
- Experience working with CICD implementation of Microservices architecture.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, DOM events, CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less, Stylus), Data Visualization Frameworks (D3), DraftJS, and other industry standards.
- Solid understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Familiarity with Version control tools, deployment process, AWS, and various services.
- Good debugging skills and user interactivity skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, npm, yarn, gulp, etc.
- Proficient knowledge on Promises, AJAX, Restful APIs, and API Communications Optimized JSON Structure
- Follow agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints, and retrospectives.
- Experience with leading the team in at least one project
- Ability to design, build and work with RESTful Web Services in JSON and XML formats.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Strong problem solving and written and verbal communication skills in English.