HLE Nepal is a growing FinTech powered business with a dedicated team of developers working in the AWS space. As the technology driver in HLE we are moving towards server less solutions. Our goal is to keep increasing the agility of the company in order to adapt with the pace in the industry. We have a team that is experienced in cutting edge technologies and we encourage continuous learning.
HLE Nepal’s head office is located in Australia and services the Australian mortgage broking industry. Our company's mission is to operate ethically for the benefit of society. That includes our customers as well as our employees.
We are looking for Software Engineers (Mid). You will be engaged in designing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions for new and existing web applications. With your advanced software design, and database knowledge you will engage in performance optimization and provide support for all existing applications. This role will allow you to think both creatively and critically about how we build, verify, and deliver products while also mentoring and coaching your team members as and when needed.
What are your deliverables?
- Involve in developing, debugging, and maintaining web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with development innovations, trends, and technologies.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practices and following conventions to write quality codes.
- Implement automated integration and unit tests.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Front End (ReactJS, HTML, CSS, JS) and Back End (NodeJS)
- Software Engineering degree or similar
- Rest Api, Mysql, MongoDB, Git, Postman
- Experience working with SQL databases, writing complex queries
- Good knowledge in Object oriented programming concepts.
Preferred but not mandatory:
- AWS Certified
- Microservices architecture
Are you the one?
You are a serious and diligent team member who loves to work in a fast-paced environment. Your critical and intellectual focus helps in getting results promptly. You have a serious consideration for all sides of the issue/problem. You love a professional work environment and bring accountability to your work.
- HLE believes it is powered by its people: You will be joining a team geared up for growth, giving you the unique opportunity to help shape our future as a company. Your day at work will matter. You will join a very special team; nimble, talented, international and highly motivated.
- We believe in flexibility at work and Importance of Work life balance. You will have a lot of autonomy in deciding what tasks are important and where you choose to work to keep you inspired. We trust you know your schedule.
- Transparency and Feedback is our superpower. It means our organization is flat and our culture is open and inclusive.
- We inject fun into work. Virtual or in-person random catch-ups and spontaneous after-work fun is as common as informative monthly company-wide meetings and organized team events.
- Developing yourself is an important cornerstone of our company. Together, we will find relevant training to help you stay ahead of your, and our, game.
- You will get to work on the latest platforms, systems, tools
- Provide relevant office tools when you are working from home
- A competitive wage with benefits such as health insurance and medical Perks, Book Read Bonus, EAP, Referral Bonus and many more.