What are we looking for?
A self-motivated engineer who possesses strong coding skills, with a passion to deliver solutions, and can work without a lot of supervision. He/She should not be limited to a specific technology stack and have aptitude to learn new and emerging technologies. A team player, considerate about the ideas of other members, be proactive and learn from the mistakes.
- Strong understanding of OOP, data structures, algorithms and programming skills
- Basic understanding of functional programming, software quality and testing
- Solid grasp in least one programming language or technological stack
- Good understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns, and writing testable, reusable software
- Understanding of APIs, XML, JSON
- Knowledge of relational or NoSQL database
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker/Containerization
- 2+ years of experience in the related field
You will have an opportunity to:
- COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web based applications
- PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high performance, flexible and highly scalable web and mobile based applications
- ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards
- PERFORM technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems