The role of a Software Engineer is to design, implement and maintain full stack software solutions for new and existing web applications and marketing websites.
- Design, develop and maintain websites and web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Support existing web applications, including the WordPress marketing website
- Implement automated functional and unit tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Contribute to technical requirements and specifications.
- Determine feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability.
- Implement user-centric front-end interfaces from design specifications and artifacts.
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates and fixes.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor team members where needed
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals to continuously improve services rendered.
- Upgrade proprietary and open source solutions.
- Undertake ongoing research to stay up-to-date with all development innovations, trends, and technologies.
- Check and maintain SEO pages, Landing pages, Mortgage calculators, W3C validation, HTML Page Validation, Responsive design and browser compatibility.
- Continuously improve development processes.
- Maintain and contribute to the developer knowledge base Confluence).
- Undertake other ad hoc work related duties as may be required from time to time.
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking company.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program' .
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month .
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable (including 1-hour lunch break)
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Software Engineer ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Please visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.