- SM shall assist PC/ODF to arrange a general meeting of all beneficiaries ensuring representation of all sex, caste, religion and marginalized population within the scheme cluster to communicate about the contract provisions and working procedures/process.
- SM with assistance of community shall prepare of a clear and understandable participatory map.
- Help community to prioritize activities for improvement of CCA and food security in the community.
- Support community while mobilizing and organizing groups at the same time inform roles and responsibilities of groups.
- Based on prioritized issues on CCA and food security, support communities in the preparation of participatory Community Action Plan including details e.g. what (content), why (Objective), How (methodology), Where (Place) whom (Target group) when (Time) and expected achievement that could be incorporated with development as well as implementation proposal.
- Facilitate community in the implementation of the Action Plan including its monitoring and implementation.
- The SM shall facilitate to the groups formed under the project for their income generation and livelihood activities.
- The SM shall facilitate the monitoring visit to be carried out by the PACE- NEPAL staff and other persons in the project and scheme sites by communicating, organizing and mobilizing the community.
- The SM shall always counsel the community to comply with all requirements as mentioned in the contract management.
- Distribution of the none food items and their proper utilization
- Selection of scheme and community mobilization to successful implementation of the scheme.
- CCA/DRR Knowledge and awareness promotion
- Household and village level environmental protection
- GESI awareness and activities Based on willingness, affordability, availability of local materials and sustainability; provide social and technical help to the community in the selection of scheme with close coordination of the CSE from available option
- Carry household visits at least twice a month, SMs hall demonstrate and make clear action plan to educate in school correctly and aware them about possible causes of DRR/CCA and food security.
- Receiving and handling telephones
- Greeting and entertaining visitors
- Planning and organizing meetings
- Confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Support to office team when his/her support is inevitable to them
- Support to PC and team member field visit
- Handle official work requested by the project coordinator as requirement.
The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone. Application should be reached not later than 19th Jan 2021 from the first date of publication to: [email protected],[email protected], www.pacenepal.world or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.