- Planning and organizing meetings
- Confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Support to office team when his/her support is inevitable to them
- Support to PC and team member field visit
- Handle official work requested by the project coordinator as requirement
- SM shall assist FO, AO, EDO and Ranger to arrange a general meeting of all beneficiaries ensuring representation of all sex, caste, religion and marginalized population within the scheme cluster to communicate about the contract provisions and working procedures/process
- SM with assistance of community shall prepare of a clear and understandable participatory map
- Help community to prioritize activities for improvement of CCA and food security in the community
- Support community while mobilizing and organizing groups at the same time inform roles and responsibilities of groups
- Based on prioritized issues on CCA and food security, support communities in the preparation of participatory Community Action Plan including details e.g. what (content), why (Objective), How ( methodology), Where ( Place) whom ( Target group) when ( Time) and expected achievement that could be incorporated with development as well as implementation proposal
- Facilitate community in the implementation of the Action Plan including its monitoring and implementation
- SM shall facilitate to the groups formed under the project for their income generation and livelihood activities.
- The SM shall facilitate the monitoring visit to be carried out by the PACE- NEPAL staff and other persons in the project and scheme sites by communicating, organizing and mobilizing the community
- SM shall always counsel the community to comply with all requirements as mentioned in the contract management.
- Distribution of the none food items and their proper utilization
- Selection of scheme and community mobilization to successful implementation of the scheme
- CCA/DRR Knowledge and awareness promotion
- Household and village level environmental protection
- GESI awareness and activities Based on willingness, affordability, availability of local materials and sustainability; provide social and technical help to the community in the selection of scheme with close coordination of the CSE from available option
- Carry household visits at least twice a month, SMs hall demonstrate and make clear action plan to educate in school correctly and aware them about possible causes of DRR/CCA and food security
- The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone at [email protected], or visit www.pacenepal.org or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.