- Build and execute the HLE social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of HLE’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community..
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (broking, customer service, CEO etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Document content sub editing processes and propose innovative improvements.
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project objectives and stakeholders expectations.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Any other relevant duties as required from time to time.
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Social Media Specialist ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.