EB Pearls is looking for a bold and creative individual to join our team as a Social Media Officer to support the management of the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on our social media platforms.
As a Social Media Officer will be responsible to analyze engagement data, identifying trends in interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online. You will interact with our communities on these platforms to increase engagement, followers and the quality of their experience.
You love social media. You are one of those people who struggles to tear themselves away from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You are convinced that social media can be a powerful force for good. If that sounds like you –then we want to hear from you.
- University Bachelors’ degree in Communications, BBA/BBS.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Related work experience in the software development industry is preferred Job Specifications
Roles & Responsibility
- Regularly post and schedule content on the company's social media feeds.
- Work with the Business Development team to ensure that all content on our social media feeds aligns with organizational strategies.
- Create engaging social media content and campaigns and use social media tools marketing tools to manage content.
- Moderate and respond to comments and interact with followers to best develop our online communities.
- Produce regular reports on social media performance.
- Develop social media strategies to expand our reach and impact through social media channels.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of developments, innovations, and new tech in social media and identify any that may be of benefit/interest to EB Pearls.
- Deliver consistently on-brand voice and messaging across all social platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in running social media ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc)
- Proficiency in writing, editing, presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good copywriting skills and knowledge of online marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong networker & relationship builder
- Strong analytical skill