We are searching for a highly-creative social marketing manager to engage with customers digitally through our platforms, with the ultimate goal of brand building and turning leads into customers. The role will involve the development and execution of multimedia digital content, promotions, engagement strategy, influencer marketing and blogs.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our social media campaigns across all social networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art, and social media management with an interest in skincare, wellness and lifestyle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy for the brand that is consistent with the company’s brand identity
- Plan and create promotional content for paid social media marketing and digital media campaigns on a monthly basis. Also, work on creating promotions based on special cultural/festive days
- Collaborate with popular digital influencers regularly to amplify the brand story and reach targeted audiences
- Manage all customer touchpoints including our website, digital media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok), etc.
- Interact and communicate with customers online and offline with regard to queries, recommendations, complaints
- Support and lead content generation through writing, aiding in photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills
- Generate consumer engagement through blog posts on a regular basis on subjects of skincare, health and wellness
- Evaluate important metrics and prepare accurate reports on the performance of our marketing campaigns, social media and website traffic, and user engagement
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences locally and globally in skincare
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Fine Arts or Communications is preferred but not required
- 1-4 Years Experience in Marketing with some design and branding skills and experience in social media management would be ideal
- Self-Motivated, strong leadership skills, team-oriented, goal-oriented, and careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Social Media, Microsoft Office, Tik Tok
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Ability to create and deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Passionate, independent, and self-motivated individuals with a keen interest to learn and excel.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through Merojob or email us your CV and cover letter at [email protected] no later than 22nd September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your application.