- Manages company social media channels,
coordinates efficiently with Graphic Designers to create innovative and engaging
content for various platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok).
- Engages in social media presence creation on
new and emerging social media platforms
- Assists social media management with large
projects, events, and community management and works as part of a team to
develop large social media campaigns.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create
a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing,
managing and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Timely report insights of social media handles
to measure the performance that includes audience information and demographics,
and success of existing social media projects.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming
sessions and contribute creative ideas.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to [email protected] along with a cover letter mentioning your work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.