No of vacancy: Few
Job Location: Jumla
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years’ construction industry Experience supervising building works in remote areas lacking motorable road access
- Experience in working consultatively and collaboratively with local stakeholders, such as community-based organizations, local government authorities, district authorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of fitness at altitude, where the primary mode of travel will be trekking on foot over mountainous terrain
- Able to spend extended periods in the field (100% based on specific construction sites)
- The CSE should prepare his/her work plan for project activities implementation, which should be compatible with the overall work plan of the contracted schemes and sub- project
- S/he shall prepare scheme layout plan, environmental and social management plan, local material collection plan, community cost contributions and Labor Contribution plan. In matters of social aspect, the CSE may take support and guidance from CE
- In close coordination with the community, s/he should develop and plan technical options of demanded scheme and sub-project including their structures. In case, there are any conflict/issues related to technical matters, the CSE shall take lead role to resolve/settle these matters/issues of schemes
- The CSE should prepare the design and cost estimate of the scheme in close coordination with community on technically sound and financially efficient basis so that the scheme is sustainable
- S/he should involve in the preparation and implementation of Community Action Plan (CAP) Assist CE in the preparation of finalize the contracted schemes
- Throughout his/her works maintain sensitivity towards the issues of Gender Equality Social Inclusion (GESI)
The salary will be given as per the organizational rules and regulations.
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application along with updated CV with the name of two references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone. Application should be reached not later than 7th Jan 2020 from the first date of publication to: [email protected], www.pacenepal.org or PACE Nepal Jumla.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.