Number of vacancies: 4 (2 males/2 females)
The role mainly involves speaking to customers about their vehicle needs, showing them cars that match those needs, organizing test drives, and ultimately selling a car to them.
What We Offer (Benefits):
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests, and matching them to the most appropriate vehicle.
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all vehicles, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models.
- Building a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Improving dealership image by accepting ownership for achieving new and different requests, searching for new opportunities to add extra value to job achievements.
- Maintaining customer database.
- Maintaining reporting structure and recording sales.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets.
- Assisting with the set-up of showroom and promotional displays.
- Assisting with the recovery of dues.
- Remuneration and benefits complying with the Labor Act of Nepal
- Incentive on achievement of target
- Office Uniform
- Accidental Insurance
- Monthly Mobile Allowance
- Festival and annual profit bonus
- Leave encashment
- Respectable Working Environment