Are you an enthusiastic SEO specialist? Apply to this position if you can help us improve our organic search appearance and grow organic website traffic.
What are your main responsibilities in this job?
- To ensure that our websites are following the best SEO practices (both on-page and off-page SEO).
- To edit content and meta information of different pages like product pages, pricing pages, blogs, etc. for SEO.
- Keyword research and build content strategies to improve our site’s appearance on search results.
- Research on different link building strategies and implement them in collaboration with other members of the marketing team.
- Outreach influencers in the WordPress industry and build meaningful relationships.
- Edit content by junior and intern writers, and guide them to improve their writing for better SEO rankings.
- Work with the marketing team lead and other marketing team members to achieve periodic and longstanding company goals.
- Closely work with different product teams to discuss different marketing strategies and internal collaboration.
- Track the results of SEO efforts and share reports with the whole team.
- Post on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and engage users.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with timely revisions. High-performing individuals get promoted even before 6 months. Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to build your career in the global WordPress industry and digital marketing space.
- Access to premium training materials and online courses.
- Learning opportunities with marketing experts, SEO experts, developers, designers, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- 5 Working days a week. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays for your personal tasks and family time.
- Annual company retreat to a popular destination in Nepal (we’ve been to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan, and other places) and exciting activities.
- Timely picnic and outing programs. Plus, sports events like futsal tournaments.
- Fun working environment led by young co-founders, friendly team leads, and an HR manager.
- A serene working environment with in-house table tennis, badminton court, carrom board, dart board, and chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- Free lunch, snacks, and unlimited tea and coffee.
*** Enlisted job responsibilities and required skills are all-inclusive but not limited to the listed points. And, the candidates who don’t have all skills but are eager to attempt are encouraged to apply.