- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic traffic.
- Support PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Work with the content team to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor strategies.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Document content SEO processes and propose innovative improvements.
- Ensure team activities are aligned with project objectives and stakeholders expectations.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Any other relevant duties as required from time to time.
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: SEO Specialist ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.