The opening presents a unique career development opportunity to skilled .NET developers by being a part of our expert team managing the Research and Development of several enterprise products and services globally. This position requires a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in software industry. We are looking for skilled .NET developers experienced in developing enterprise applications using C# on latest .NET frameworks. S/he must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyze product requirements and design/develop solutions to meet the requirements
- Work on wide range of products and services encompassing data security/compliance, social media among others
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance existing products and services
- Propose system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seek solutions to improve processes and applications
- Take active part in product design discussions with local and remote teams
- Willingness to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent coding skills with ability to write production-ready code quickly with minimum assistance
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development concept
- Experience working with C# using latest .Net frameworks (including .Net Core) preferably on enterprise grade applications with SQL Server
- Experience of developing and consuming Web Services. Knowledge of WCF will be a bonus.
- Ability to work effectively with huge code base and remote teams using version control tools (SVN, GIT)
- Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work and coordinate amicably with team members and management
- Experience of having worked as a lead and prior involvement in development of Enterprise Application(s) will be a bonus.
Candidates can also email their resume directly to [email protected]