What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience with software driven testing solution
- Knowledge of microservices and distributed systems
- Coordinate product releases by building a deployment plan
- You know your art top to bottom – teach us how to effectively perform unit, integration, end-to-end, and performance testing
- Experience with test-automation frameworks like Selenium, PhantomJS, Nightmare, etc.
- Experience with popular testing libraries like Jest, Enzyme, mocha, nose, pytest, etc.
- Provide technical mentorship to aspiring minds
- Desire to be a part of something BIG – bigger than yourself!
- Nice-to-have: prior experience with SaaS product(s)
Experience with the following technology stack:
- Languages: Python, Node.js, React, Next.js.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres
- Version Control: Git, Bitbucket
- To be a part of driving the future of data analytics.
- To solve the real-world data problems.
- Empower the clients in their data needs.
- Learn, build and grow with great technology.
- Collaborate with some of the world’s biggest companies on their large-scale projects.
Working with us:
- Competitive compensation including salary and bonus based on personal and company goals.
- Sprawling new 5000sq foot ultra-modern office in one of the most futuristic buildings in Nepal.
- Informal working environment and a fun culture.
- Regular company outings, pub evenings, and social events.
- Free snacks and drinks/tea/coffee.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Here, you won’t just grow in your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that will forever change the way data drives business.
- The salary will be based on the experience and commitment of the candidate with regular performance reviews.