Are you eager to cut through the noise and bureaucracy of corporate software development? Or just wanting to make a name for yourself in a dynamic team environment? Or perhaps looking for a reason to sharpen all of your skills? Anyone interested in cutting-edge web and service-based development is welcome. ITONICS is looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Software Engineer to join our team.
As a Senior Software Engineer at ITONICS
You'll be taking the reins of cutting-edge native cloud technologies in a micro product and microservices environment. Our squad-based approach allows engineers to jump between problems delivering solutions that will never leave you bored. With the high use of serverless and cluster-based technologies on AWS, our applications and services are designed to scale to 10k+ daily active users that immediately respond to higher demand. Solutions for problems such as scaling data services for aggregate visuals in real-time, machine learning for predictions both large and small, semantic analysis providing insights from unstructured data, and near real-time document pipelines that process 100k+ documents daily with NLP and other semantic enrichments. No matter where your interest lies, ITONICS will have a place for you.
- Design and implementation of multi-tenant cloud services used by our client applications
- Understanding of SOLID Principles, RESTful services, application design patterns, and multi-tenant architectures in order to deliver the best possible software
- Striving for performance and utilizing application metrics to identify bottlenecks
- Building a pure cloud solution, focusing on high availability, and servicing the entire globe
- Support the expansion of our infrastructure with the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure in Terraform
- Java (version 1.8+), Spring (Boot, Data and MVC), Tomcat 8+, Apache Commons, Gradle/Maven Or Node.js, TypeScript, ES6+, Webpack, and the NPM ecosystem.
- Database queries and transactions via PostgreSQL/MySQL and ElasticSearch
- Unit Testing for Node.js with Jest/Jasmine/Karma Or for Java Unit Testing and TDD via JUnit and Mockito
- Linux administration, bash scripting, and service automation
- Principals should include SOLID, RESTful services, GraphQL, and microservice application design patterns
Nice to have:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - especially Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, ECS
- Continuous Integration and Delivery with Pipelines (or Jenkins), AWS (or another PaaS)
- Experience with IaaS using Terraform and virtualization using Docker
- Familiarity with Unix-based systems and bash scripting
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(10 am-6:30 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a top-class restaurant
- Paid Leave, sick leave, vacation Leave, work from home facility. available, Mourning Leave, Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave, and Social Security Fund
- Refreshment, Recreational, team-building activities (Comparatively higher than other companies).
- Free snacks that you can enjoy any time
- Opportunities for career growth
- Appreciation gifts for all your hard work
- Birthdays and work anniversaries celebrations
- Rewards and bonuses based on performance
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table Soccer and Table tennis board is at the office
- Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidate
- Candidates who have previously applied for a job at ITONICS but were not shortlisted for interviews are also encouraged to apply
- Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary
If you show a strong interest and are familiar with some of our technologies, let’s talk!
Please only apply if you are available to undertake the position onsite in Kathmandu, Nepal. Grab the chance to work in one of the most exciting and innovative areas in the industry in one of the most exciting cities on the globe - NOW!
Please send us your resume (cover letter, CV) at jobs-[email protected] and state your availability