Fonepay is a digital payment processor that connects consumers, banks and merchants in an interoperable network to facilitate mobile/digital payments. Fonepay is a part of the F1 Soft group, operational since 2004, a diversified Digital Financial Services (DFS) holding company. With a year of experience innovating DFS products and services, Fonepay has developed an interoperable network that connects over 50 Nepali banks and financial institutions and over 13 million customers and merchants.
- Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions.
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
- Mentor and coach, the Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals.
- Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product.
- Research on new technology and prepare proposal for the improvement of the products.
- Coach team members in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team.
- Provide technical guidance and code review to junior members in the team.
- Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
- Establish and maintain CI/CD process.
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, technical lead, project lead, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 3 + years of experience as a software developer.
- Expert in Object Oriented Concept.
- Expert in Data Structure and DBMS.
- Expert in Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools.
- Good Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Good Knowledge of Standard Coding Practices.
- Good Experience of code management and CI/CD tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience on Java/J2EE, ORM, JPA, Spring Boot & Web services.
- Solid experience in web development in Angular 4 or higher framework.
- Experience with MySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
- Good knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
- Good knowledge with glass fish application server & tomcat.
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Big Picture thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as to co-ordinate with others for getting things done
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.