Frontend Developer Vue
We are looking for problem solvers to help us build next-generation features, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You are expected to contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new features, identify technical risks and find alternate solutions to various problems. In addition, the role also demands to lead, motivate & mentor other team members with respect to technical challenges.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of development experience developing complex, scalable web-based applications.
- Robust design, problem solving skills, and debugging skills.
- Proficient with advanced JS, React/Vue/Angular, HTML, and CSS.
- Proficient with OOP (object oriented)/FP (functional programming)/FRP (functional reactive programming).
- Proficient with bundling packages like webpack, rollup.
- Proficient in writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of industry wide technologies, best practices, and recommendations.
- Knowledge of deploying applications on Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud.
- Should be familiar with Micro service Architecture, SoA and Blue/Green deployment models.
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
- Awesome written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed environment with agility to mold communication for different audiences.
You will have an opportunity to:
- COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web-based applications
- PARTNER closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.
- PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high performance, flexible, and highly scalable web-based applications
- ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards
- PERFORM technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems