Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Design scalable, robust and highly available microservices architectures.
- Design and develop asynchronous services utilizing efficient message brokers.
- Build secure Rest Apis that are easy to understand and are reusable.
- Maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Write Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
Salary Offered: Rs. 95,000 & above
The benefits of joining us!
- Flu Shots.
- COVID-19 Benefits.
- Work from home facilities.
- Maternity & Paternity Bonus.
- Maternity working hour flexibility.
- Good Reads - Book Bonus.
- Employee Referral Bonus.
- Recreational events facilities.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Social Security Fund (SSF) provided.
- Internet Benefit. (From September 2021)
- Customer Referral - Commission Benefit to Staff.
- Work Anniversaries, Wedding & Birthday gifts.
- 4-months Maternity Leave & 1-month Paternity Leave.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Accident insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfast (when office resumes).
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Senior Software Engineer", addressing all the essential requirements.
Also, remember to send us links to your recent best works as apart of the application. Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.