Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Design scalable, robust and highly available microservices architectures.
- Design and develop asynchronous services utilizing efficient message brokers.
- Build secure Rest Apis that are easy to understand and are reusable.
- Maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Write Unit tests and Integration tests.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed.
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered.
Salary Offered: Rs. 95,000 & above
Why join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to complement your lifestyle.
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones).
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labour law of Nepal.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Senior Software Engineer", addressing all the essential requirements.
Also, remember to send us links to your recent best works as apart of the application. Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.