Tesseract Intelligence is looking for an experienced Senior Python Developer on a contractual role with the following skill-sets to build awesome cybersecurity products in Nepal.
- At least two or more continuous years of production grade professional experience in Python programming, and experience in either of Django Python or Flask.
- Experience of ElasticSearch, Kibana and Logstash.
- Experience with any relational databases like PostgreSQL/MySQL database in production environment, database normalization, indexing, and query optimization. Some experience with non-relational Databases like MongoDB etc.
- Strong experience with GitHub and Git, and a mandatory experience in any Linux environment (some cloud experience like AWS is cool, but not mandatory)
- Experience in building production grade REST APIs or Graph APIs.
- A basic knowledge of network security, web security is preferred.
- Hands on experience with Data Visualization tools.
- Basic experience in deploying applications to the server. No DevOps Skills? No problem, join us and learn while you work.
- Experience in technical documentation i.e API documentation, product documentation.
- Experience of some/any of the collaborative tools liks Trello, Slack, Jira, Discord, etc.
- Experience in web-scraping is valuable, but not necessary. Also, some experience in programming hardware like Arduino, ATMEL systems is valuable but not necessary.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in either of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, OR Computer Engineering is mandatory.
Why Join Tesseract Intelligence?
- State-of-the-art research and development of Cybersecurity products and services, hence opportunity to learn and work at the edge of the industry.
- Better than average paycheck for your efforts and skills.
- International Team of highly skilled people and a constructive learning environment to grow your career.
- International standard of paid leaves, medical leaves, and holidays, maternity and paternity leaves etc.
What we strongly expect from you
- Punctuality and professional conduct at work.
- Excellent confidentiality and professional integrity.
- Willingness to learn new things at work.
- High level of independence at work. i.e you do your thorough research first before going to elsewhere and also keep in mind about the confidentiality of your project.
- Highly communicative, both in written and spoken English, and good observation of minute details at work.
Job-Type: Full-time, Contractual role.
Job Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3.30 pm. Lunch break 45 minutes.
Lunch-breaks/pauses are flexible.
How to apply?
Please mention all of your past study and work details in your CV, including your work-study gaps, and mentioning what you did during those gaps. Incomplete CV submissions will not be entertained. Also include a brief paragraph that describes your motivation to join cybersecurity.