What You’ll Do:
- As a PHP Web Application Developer, you will
- Design, develop and support application solutions with focus on building and testing PHP application.
- Translating systems requirements into Web application design specifications
- Debug/performance tuning application code to support development
- Responsible for documenting design, changes to application
- Participate in daily scrums and work closely with leads and project managers to provide status on timely basis
- Prepare install scripts and code promotion procedure as well as build automation
- Developing enterprise applications leveraging the full spectrum of PHP technologies and design patterns.
- Collaborate with Clients, team members and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Must be hands on professional with PHP coding and implementation experience. It is mandatory that incumbent is currently working and delivering development tasks
- Involved in the Business Requirements gathering wherein the Clients business process is studied in detail
- Business requirements is understood and analyzed by having frequent interaction with various user levels to understand their requirements
What We Offer:
- Friendly Environment to work
- Health and Accidental Insurance
- Facilities of Provident Fund and Citizen Investment Trust (Nagarik Lagani Kosh)
- Competitive Salary & scalable commission
- Multi-dimensional work experience with opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- Learning Environment
- Training Opportunities
Interested candidates can directly apply by sending mail at [email protected] or through this link: https://infodev.com.np/careers/