- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a content or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to the team
- Incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Creativity and artistic ability: Graphic designers must be able to create unique visuals that express ideas and concepts Determine colors, images, text style, and shapes to create layout
- Comfort with technology is required as the work depends on the use of many types of digital tools and software. Use digital tools and software, such as illustration, photo editing, to create designs
- Verbal communication skills: Applicants must be able to clearly present and explain their ideas
- Time management skills: The tight deadlines and simultaneous projects that often come with this work require the ability to prioritize tasks along with the skill to Multitask keeping deadline in mind
Interested candidates are request to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with up to date CV including 2 professional references and Cover Letter indicating salary expectation.
Only Short Listed candidates will be notified for interview.