- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications
- Reviewing, debugging and upgrading existing .NET web and applications.
- Providing support and training for junior developers.
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design by collaborating with internal team.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Drive the delivery quality system utilizing automated unit testing, TDD and performance testing
- Collaborate with internal team to identify pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Timely Appraisal and Pay Upgradation
- Sophisticated Infrastructure
- Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund
- Covid-19 Coverage Insurance
- Medical insurance inclusive Spouse, Parents & Children
- Accidental and Term Life Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Onsite Engagement with Multination
- International Travel Exposure and Allowance.
- Technical and Soft Skills Trainings.
- Retreat Programs
Candidates who meet the above specified requirements are encouraged to send their CV’s with a covering letter at [email protected]
Interviews are outdated, we’d like to invite shortlisted candidates to come for a technical discussion and explore limitless career possibilities at Eightsquare.