What you get to do every day:
- Design and develop high performance software libraries and APIs
- Implement highly scalable, performant, fault tolerant processing systems in an AWS environment
- Be involved in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle
- Work with our Product teams to gather detailed requirements for new products, services & tools.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points within the infrastructure and code base
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases
- Analyze, debug and fix defects
What you bring to the role:
- Have strong sense of ownership
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Have previous design/development experience with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms with knowledge of high availability cloud-based applications
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills.
- Experience working with Business Stakeholders. Ability to elaborate and convert business requirements into technical requirements, create architecture and design documents for the stakeholders.
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)