These may include, but are not limited to:
- As a senior engineer, you will be responsible for guiding the development team with several in house projects in Magento 2 and PHP.
- You will also be in the thick of things with development and much of your time will be spent either programming, solutioning or communicating with the development team and management.
- Ensure code quality is maintained with regular Code Reviews
- Communicate with team on a daily basis and come up with creative solutions to Magento 2 specific problems and the ecosystem surrounding it
- Research new developments pushed by Adobe and Magento for Magento Commerce cloud environment
- Maintain branch and feature discipline with git and check if team is following the same on both local, staging and production
- Develop new features following standards as provided by Magento 2 documentation ∙ Upgrade and update Magento 2 versions and apply security patches if and when required ∙ Converse and communicate with 3rd party developers to collaborate on feature changes and development