- Able to visualize, conceptualize and design for social media content and print media content
- Create and design logos, social media posts, brochures, flyers, calendars, booklets, product package kits, print ad designs
- Determine need analysis and design according to available content independently
- Skilled with using open source and manipulations of images
- Understand color palette, font palate, designing aspects and trends, able to produce platform-oriented design
- Demonstrate creative project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Help manage the creative approval process through all phases: creative brief, concept, copy creation, legal review, asset creation, proofing, production and final review
We are an equal opportunity employer and possess no salary bar for deserving candidates. Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to [email protected] by 9th January, 2022.