- Oversees, reviews, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Assists in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensures that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Interprets complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Supervises financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepares official reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
- Creates and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Updates and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Serve on company wise planning, operational procedures and policy-making, where needed.
- Revenue and cost preparation and analysis of group of companies
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and Cover letter in mentioned mail address: [email protected]