About The Position
- We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals who want to be part of our team.
- People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
- As a Senior Content Writer/Editor, your role will be to produce high-quality SEO-optimized blog content, product descriptions, web articles, and website pages that are informative and engaging.
- Apart from that, you will be responsible to create an SEO-optimized content brief and final copy-editing the content to be ready for publishing.
- The successful applicant must have a strong command of written English and excellent research skills on a wide range of topics as well as a strong copy-editing skillset.
Office Time - 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Working Days - Sunday to Friday
- Write an SEO-optimized content within a given timeline
- Must conduct thorough research on a given topic and deliver high-quality SEO-optimized plagiarism-free content with proper citation
- Final copy-editing the content sent by writers before publishing
- Format content in WordPress editor and publish it
- Work collaboratively with editors and SEO experts in a team environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally
- You will learn the industry best practice and work under some of the best professionals in this field
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry