Trilogy Digital Media is looking for Senior Content Writer cum trainer with high-quality communications, strategic content and mentorships.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in communications, journalism or a related field
- Samples of published work, particularly journalistic style text and stories
- Demonstrated experience with emerging media, including digital and social media and networking tools
- 2 years or above experienced in writing marketing copies, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, etc as needed.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Idea / Concept Development
- Establish Workflow: People, Ownership, Roles, Processes
- Content Plan: What, When, How (Short/Long Term) Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exacting attention to detail, strategic planning & training skills
- Ability to handle and allocate jobs to subordinate / team
- Ability to exercise the utmost discretion, meet tight deadlines and fill urgent requests
- Team player, ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Humble, highly organized, strong work ethic and proactive in approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication (grammar and writing) skills.