- Lead, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of staff
- Independently plan, perform and coordinate advanced level professional and technical engineering studies, computations, drawings, reports and surveys.
- Interpret, explain, and enforce department policies and procedures.
- Analyze problems and develop effective alternatives for their solutions.
- Oversee and coordinate the work of consultants and contractors.
- Write clear, concise and accurate technical and non-technical reports, correspondence and memoranda; prepare reports, agreements and accurate records.
- Prepare accurate plans, specifications, cost estimates and engineering reports and make accurate engineering computations and drawings.
- Coordinate engineering and construction activities with activities of other divisions and outside organizations.
- Deal tactfully with the public, high level staff or other public and private agencies, contractors, private engineers, governmental officials and other City employees.
- Explain complicated technical matters in non-technical terms.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]