Key Job Responsibilities
- Proficient in Java and OOP, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with the Spring Boot framework.
- The familiarity of microservice architecture and Spring Cloud.
- Good knowledge of Spring Admin, Eureka, Zuul, Zipkins, and all other cloud tools.
- Handful experience with No-SQL, especially MongoDB and Elastic Search.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]