The Cloud Services Senior Application Administrator objective is to ensure the availability and functionality of Hitachi Energy Enterprise Software Applications for Clients, Global Account Teams and Support Teams to facilitate the effective delivery of service through:
- Ongoing support and maintenance of applications related resources on the Clients behalf.
- Ensuring that the applications, as managed on the Clients behalf, are working as designed and taking proactive measures to ensure any defects raised which are deemed appropriate by management are resolved.
Primarily the focus of the role is to ensure customer service for Applications related Incidents and Service Request as they relate to Hitachi Energy contractual obligations with a key objective of the reduction of incidents raised, for Application instances managed on the Clients behalf. The position will operate in accordance with Cloud Services global guidelines, policies and process as defined by the Cloud Services global centers of service excellence.
The Hitachi Energy Cloud Services mission is to deliver a superior quality of services of Hitachi Energy solution in mission critical systems of our essential industry customers.
Key results areas and accountabilities
The role is accountable for the following activities:
Service Level Management
- Ensure the availability of managed Applications for use with regular customer and operational KPI adherence reviews as defined by the Cloud Services business
- Provide ad hoc formal reporting for both internal and external audiences as required.
- Act as a key technical contact for customers and ability to manage customers and deliver to the contractual service level agreement.
- Review complex issues and determine action plans relating to managed Applications services
- Take ownership of Incidents and Service Requests within the managed group
- Perform all work assigned is performed in accordance with client SLAs and Cloud Services management priorities.
- Provide Level 2 support for managed Applications.
Take responsibility for effective and timely delivery of managed Applications services including but not limited to:
- Manage application security framework and environmental configuration at an application layer.
- Act as the point of technical escalation for all significant application issues.
- Perform fault analysis and application log debugging to resolve complex issues.
- Perform Application monitoring and management tasks e.g., system monitoring, error detection scripts and procedures, database optimization and background job scheduling.
- Perform Application performance tuning and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure adherence to change management control procedures by gaining approval from the process management steering committee prior to implementation.
- Mentor team members that are junior and provide training as necessary to advance the level of skills within the team.
Continual Service Improvement
- Perform evaluation for root cause of Incidents and instigate actions to correct both the Incident and the underlying cause.
- Perform maintenance activities within an agreed life cycle for allocated resources maintenance including adherence to agreed design, implementation, testing and documentation standards.
- Proactively propose and implement improvement solutions to common problems.
- Adapt Cloud Services solutions to meet bespoke customer requirements as part of a Transition team.
- Maintain the documentation and processes of managed Applications Services for administration and support.
- Contribute to documentation relating to Cloud Services Account Management processes as impacted by managed Applications Services changes and development.
- Comply with existing Hitachi Energy Change Management procedures internally and provide where required management of external customer change management procedures as they apply to services performed. At a administrator level this will include performing and proposal of formally documented changes.
- Ensure all activities are in line with the Cloud Services business direction for Globalization and consistency between operational groups as defined by Cloud Services Management.
- Participate in the training plan arranged by the Administration Team Leader. Demonstrate self-motivation in managing self-training initiatives (self-study, use of sandpit environments, industry forum membership and participation etc)
- Build business relationships with customer stakeholders and develop a positive reputation for Hitachi Energy.
- Maintain currency of technical knowledge of Applications technology, support tools and techniques.
- Undertake other tasks as directed by Management.
The key results areas for this role are:
- Customer Satisfaction is to be measured by:
- Formal customer surveys which are automatically created as a result of a support ticket
- Peer feedback
Service Level Compliance
- Service Level Compliance is to be measured by:
- Accountability for progress and compliance with all targets where Administrator directly contributes.
- Primary focus on meeting customer SLA against Incidents and Service Requests
- Secondary focus on reduction of Aged Incidents and Service Requests.
- Personal Productivity is to be measured by:
- Progression and resolution of Incident and Service Requests
- Active utilization as recorded as part of the individual timesheet
Innovation and Improvement
- Innovation and Improvement is to be measured by:
- Production and execution of formal issue mitigation and improvement recommendations for managed Applications Services
- Quality of work is to be measured by:
- Quality Assurance Measurement review on work performed
- Measured success rate of incidents, service requests and changes proposed
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and a competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- 5 working days/week
- Lunch Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental & Medical Insurance Coverage
- Work from Home Facility
- On-site Work Opportunities
- Global Exposure
Working Hours: 10AM to 7PM
Interested candidates can send their CV and Cover Letter to
[email protected]. Please clearly mention the position that you are applying for. For e.g.: Application for the position of ‘ Senior Application Administrator'.
Only those applications meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be shortlisted and called for interview.