- Learn Daraz systems and processes as and when guided
- Convince sellers to comply with company policies.
- Data analysis of sellers to find the issue areas.
- Come up with the solution for in the problematic area.
- Constant follow up with the sellers and take necessary Initiatives to Upgrade Seller's Overall Business and Performance in Daraz
- Coordinate with sellers and take Ownership for Campaign Participation, Negotiating for Deals and Submissions
- Must have Two Wheelers to make Seller Visits when Required
- At least 1 year past work experience (in E-commerce is Preferred)
- Experience in dealing with clients will be preferred
- Ready to learn new systems and technologies
- Good communication skill
- Excellent people handling skills
- Calm, soft-spoken and persuasive, Good in system handling skills (MS Office experience)
Importantly,we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up