Job Title: Selection Coordinator
Reports to: Recruitment and Selection Manager
Number of positions: 1
Location: The position is based at TFN House, Kathmandu with visits to working areas and communities as required.
The role of Selection Coordinator is to undertake a fair review of the pool of candidates through various assessment tools.S/He will be central in providing major operational support to create a cohort of high potential candidates to embark on the TFN Fellowship journey.
- Provide support in all functional tasks related to Fellow selection at TFN including scheduling assessment, content test and interviews;
- Review the pool of candidates using various rubrics and use professional judgment and discretion for selection of best suited candidates;
- Provide support in designing and implementing TFN’s selection strategy; and
- Properly document all selection related documents and data as per standard practices.
Qualification and experiences:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree preferably in management, human resources or psychology with two years of relevant experience. Applicants with an undergraduate degree in other relevant areas with prior experience in talent acquisition will also be considered.
- Candidate screening skills;
- Working knowledge of office suit ;
- Data management and analysis skills;
- Aligned with Teach for Nepal values, and demonstrate a strong belief and commitment to the movement;
- Understanding of issues in education and education inequality in Nepal;
- Ability to independently lead selection processes, schedule assessment centers and interviews;
- Proactive yet flexible to adapt to the changing needs;
- Be outcome driven and have the ability to plan and prioritize one’s work to meet deadlines;
- Demonstration people-skills in assessing people without preconceived notion and biases;
This job has expired.