Views: 128 | Apply Before: 4 days, 2 hours from now
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 4 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Sales Marketing|
• Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Develop a department-wide online sales and marketing strategy
• Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
• Create graph in the system to track product sales
• Develop and lead marketing as well as branding, advertising and promotional campaigns
• Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates
• Use data to create strategic plan
• Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
• Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts
• Generating new business leads
• Increasing brand awareness and market share through different channels
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, customer service and operations departments.
• Developing and managing the marketing department's budget
• Managing the marketing department's staff.
• Preparing and presenting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, Programmatic, email, social media, and Manage social media marketing campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
• Planning and collaborating with influencers for boosting brand and sales.
• Must have strong portfolio of leading organization in digital platform and generating leads/sales.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
• Collaborate with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.