The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Advertisement and revenue collection of the Television Channels and its products.
- Acquire market and sell content to television channels and production houses.
- Develop/design and execute long term marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Manage and meet revenue and activity-based sales effort and guide the team to achieve the departmental objective
- Developing the Sales & Marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing all sales and marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Manage seamless lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the sales and marketing department
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of sales & marketing objectives
- Creation and publication of all marketing material (proposals, media write-ups, etc) in line with sales & marketing plans
- Planning and implementation of events and promotional campaigns
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Working closely with clients and advertising agencies and assisting them with new product launches
Interested candidates are requested to forward their CV at [email protected].