- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Identify, Qualify and communicate with the prospects as per sales plan, budget, and decision making.
- Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos.
- Visit, negotiate, and deal with the prospective clients and different organizations, continuous follow up with clients for business opportunities
- Handle sales process from prospecting through close and understanding the process.
- Offer at Tradeshows and conferences and represent clients professionally.
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document activities.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Meet productivity metrics as per the management team’s directions.
- Handle customer presentations, quotes, RFIs, and RFPs.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations, and adapt sales collateral.
- Maximize sales, business development, and network to develop new business from existing and new client
- Perform all the activities as assigned by the concerned authority
Salary offered, Benefits, and more:
- In addition to gross salary, benefits such as fuel allowance, communication allowance, medical insurance, accidental insurance, subsidize lunch, and festival bonus. Other benefits such as provident fund, leave the facility, gratuity after the confirmation of employment
- The dynamic and challenging working environment for better learning and career growth opportunity
- Good working culture and environment
At least two years of experience in a related field - B2B Sales or Enterprise Sales. Preference is given to the experience in an IT/Software Company.