We're looking for a certified sales executive to assist us in selling products and services that serve individuals all over the world. Our ideal professional is knowledgeable about the sales process and is skilled at generating leads, developing relationships, and closing deals. We're looking for a quick learner with great listening and negotiation skills, as well as someone with a strong presence who can sell our services effectively. Our salesperson must be friendly and professional as they are frequently required to give presentations, attend networking events, and participate in trade exhibits. His or her contributions will aid us in broadening our global reach and influence.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls, email, linkedin message or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Preparing sales proposal and bidding documents.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Assisting to develop sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
with external contacts and internal departments to create a better
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software (Freshsales) is a plus.
- Exceptional team and expert mentors
- Attractive employment benefits
- Global exposure and growth opportunities
- State of the art workplace
This job has expired.