We represent Telerivet (telerivet.com), which is a state-of-the art CPaaS communication platform and you will be working in our Thamel location. Telerivet is represented by Torus Enterprise Solutions in Nepal. We are looking for a candidate who can help our business grow in Nepal and support our vision to be a global resource center.
We're a team of committed individuals who excel in execution, collaboration and problem solving. We offer competitive compensation packages with perks of being part of a community that values your work, encourages life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis and the first qualified persons will be offered a position. Please apply as soon as possible.
Function/Department: Sales, Account Management, Customer Success
- The Sales Manager/Business Development Manager will be responsible for new client outreach and customer success of Telerivet’s existing customers by developing trusted relationships within accounts, creating new opportunities via Telerivet’s services, and driving revenue growth and retention.
- The position will require a strategic approach on developing account plans geared towards retaining the customers and service expansion according to agreed targets.
(Account Planning, Project Management, Customer Success)
- Utilize business processes and strategic visions and drive measurable outcomes
- Prospect new sales leads, write and present proposals that will be required to support sales efforts
- Report client communications and sales status in regular and ad-hoc presentations to leadership
- Establish the technical needs of the customer and suggest appropriate solutions
- Execute and lead client engagements and serve as a client advocate
- Review and finalize major client deliverables and presentations
- Conducting monthly or quarterly business reviews with the clients to take proper feedback as well as conducting quarterly business reviews with the leadership team
- Co-developing customized workflows with the clients based on their requirements as well as conducting needs analysis and assessment of client technical and commercial requirements
- Follow up with customers and resolve any issues that may arise
- Explain technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecast in our CRM and update records of customer communications and contact information
- Communicating technical solutions in a compelling way to businesses and clients
- Continue enhancement of industry knowledge by keeping abreast of research, training and outside education resources
- Overall understanding of the CPaaS industry within the Nepal market
- Ensure that sales targets are consistently met
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Learn and adapt to distributed team work flows. Attend virtual meetings. Learn and implement company processes/workflows including Asana, HubSpot, and Slack, and thrive in a distributed team environment
Please apply as soon as possible as we'll start interviewing qualified candidates immediately.