- Report to the Audit and Risk Committee of the company regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of the audit plan, and any other matters of discussion
- Identifying the potential organizational operational, compliance, technology, financial, sustainability, and business continuity risk with understanding business nature with coordination with the respective department
- Measuring those identified risks on the basis of the weight of loss to the company and providing ranking on those risks
- Developing and implementing an effective Risk mitigation plan to reduce potential risks that can put an organization's profitability and productivity at risk
- Create sound internal controls and monitoring adherence to them
- Evaluate and Revise the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives and make recommendations
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume to [email protected] along with a cover letter mentioning your work and academic credentials.
Note: While sending your CV via mail please mention the position you are applying for.