The job description of the Residency Parent, is as follows:
- Responsible to wake-up students & guide them to their particular grade rooms after breakfast every day.
- Ensure the regular cleanliness & hygiene of students as well as the residency.
- Supervise students at dining hall during breakfast, lunch, tea-break & dinner.
- Supervise students during Physical-Excellence and leisure time.
- Supervise students during morning and evening prep classes / after dinner activities.
- Regular follow-up on laundry of students.
- Value Based briefing on a regular basis to ensure that the students are well behaved and at the best of their discipline.
- Responsible for allotment of rooms to the students.
- Other responsibilities like supervising students during their Karate classes, take responsibility of student gadgets during Saturday & Sundays.
- Look into the grievances/complaints of the students if found genuine.
- Directly report to the Residency Coordinator, for all information’s or in case of any indiscipline or misbehavior by the students. Evaluation by the Residency Coordinator, or by a senior staff deputed by him.
Perks, Benefits and other conditions:
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- per month Negotiable, based on experience, qualification and fit of the candidate, including all perks.
- Living furnished quarter and meals shall be provided.
- The job will be under Contract for a period of two years initially.
Application with CV and supporting documents should be addressed to:
The Program Officer,
Malpi International School
Or emailed to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Last date of application submission: 31 Chaitra 2077 (13th April 2021)