- Research officer will supervise research projects and work with team members to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Help determine the goals of the research project as well as research methods and other test. parameters and review, analyze data during the course of the project.
- Develop research work plans according to subject needs. Initiate research projects and orient the same to the students including group formation, topic assignment and other intermediary works.
- Perform day-to-day supervision of Students who are assigned with specific research projects.
- Takes responsibility of planning and executing all the research activities of KFA Academics under the guidance of Academic Coordinator.
- Act as primary contact for research team for any questions and concerns.
- Attend meetings to share new ideas and discuss about issues.
- Motivate & guide Students to come out with KFA Journals, groom students to participate in external paper presentation and guide students to publish their articles in international journals.
- Ensure proper delivery of final research reports and their dissertation
- Assist all departments and wings of KFA as per their research related needs
Please inbox your CV and letter of intent in [email protected] by December 04, 2020.
Suitable candidates will be called for a meeting with Academic Council of the College.