Place of Assignment: NDRI Office, Manbhawan, Lalitpur
Duration: One year period with possible extension, two months of probation period
Estimated Dates: Effective from February 08, 2023
Education: MBA preferably in Strategic Management, Marketing or related fields.
Experience: Experience in an added advantage but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
General Description of Responsibilities
Research Associate (Outreach) is the position reporting directly to the Executive Director (ED). The outreach Research Associate should provide support in a one-on-one working relationship, serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of Executive Director.
The specific tasks to be performed are as follows:
- Liaise with collaborative outreach partners
- Managing active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and ED, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to ED's programmatic initiatives
- Works closely and effectively with the ED to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Plan, organize and execute events particulary Meetings, Seminars, Workshops, Roundtable Meetings, Symposium and Conferences. The incumbent should serve as point of contact and secretary of the event. All the documents and related communications should be prepared by the incumbent.
- Maintain public relations by communicating with donors and collaborators to represent the organization
- Arrange and attend the events as per requirement
- Manage the library and documents. Assist in printing and dissiminating publications and knowledge products
- Perform tasks assigned by experts and executive members of NDRI
- Perform tasks assigned by Executive Director.
For detailed ToR please "CLICK HERE"
This job has expired.