As a Research and Publication Expert your overall responsibilities would be to prepare reports on various matters with the objective to create awareness to the general public and helpful to various wings of government of Nepal in meeting the goal of self-sufficient Nepal on agri products.
- Produce well-researched content for publication in Nepali and English.
- Use data from public and private sources to produce insight-driven content.
- Organise writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating the team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, publication and blogs.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Prior experience as a writer in newspaper and magazines will be highly regarded
Other Job Specification
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Ability to understand and translate information and data to influential articles.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate colleagues, and management.
- Adherence to the style of our writing for publication.
- Good time management skills with proactive approach.