We are pleased to announce that there is an Internal Vacancy for Regional Branch Manager which will fall under Branch Operations Department. Regional Branch Manager will work with the Branch Operations Team and be responsible for the overall supervision and handling of the region in terms of business expansion, revenues, human resource, and general services including reporting and compliance.
- Immediate Reporting Head: AVP Branch Operations
- Vertical Head: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
Requirements: We are seeking for Regional Manager in three different Provinces and will be stationed at Itahari, Hetauda and Butwal.
Regional Manager will report to AVP and in the first six months delivery the following objectives:
- Achieve a target for the expansion plan of 9 new locations within 6 months.
- Setup the new branches by scouting locations, guiding network feasibility survey, finalizing office setup and recruitment of human resources from local outsourcing partners.
- Work with marketing team to come up with a localized marketing and sales strategy.
- Research and recommend outsource vendors and drive contract for network expansion within the region.
- Research and provide input on network of competitors in the region.
- Develop appropriate business plans, sales, operations and budgets for the region in line with the company plans and to be approved by the CEO and the Board. Setting sales targets, creating strategies to boost financial gains, identifying new area within a region or province and maintaining an efficient workforce.
- Lead and motivate the branch management team and ensure the achievement of goals, targets, KPIs and compliance to the company policy.
- Plan and execute network expansion strategy for the region. Create and conduct periodic technical inspection and quality assurance procedures.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team to continuously work on marketing strategies, products and campaigns for your region to maximize sales and revenue while providing feedback to the Marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a similar field preferred
- Proven work experience as a Branch Coordinator for at least for two years
- Proven experience as a Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager or above for at least a year
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including collaboration tools
- Excellent leadership, decision-making, and logical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The following are currently assigned branches. They may change according to business need
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]